-
October 12th, 2008, 12:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Firewood prices. Any idea how much it sales for
Just wondering if anybody new how much firewood is selling for. Thought about cuting some just wonering if its worth the effort.
-
October 12th, 2008, 12:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Firewood prices. Any idea how much it sales for
If you want, you can come and get some from me, I have some white oak already cut down, you just have to saw it up and you can have it
-
October 12th, 2008, 12:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Firewood prices. Any idea how much it sales for
Cool If I can get a day free may take you up on the offer. Your in PV? Ive got some around my house that can keep me busy for a few days.
-
October 12th, 2008, 12:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Firewood prices. Any idea how much it sales for
Good, this has been down for a year now, should be seasoned well.
-
October 12th, 2008, 12:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Firewood prices. Any idea how much it sales for
Cool is it more than a pickup load? I have a trailer I can use.
-
October 12th, 2008, 08:34 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Firewood prices. Any idea how much it sales for
Whoa I saw a flyer at robo's this evening for hardwood 100 bucks a fullsize pick up truck load.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks